Mon, 03/14/2016 - 11:11am
On March 14, 2015 there was a Webinar discussion about Politics, Race and Faith. This topic is a continuation of that discussion where we discussed:
- How do we support each other as we step up to talk about race, class and politics? Let's talk about it!
- How do we as faith communities engage in conversations regarding racial injustice? Although a priority for some, it is not a priority for many parishioners. How do we show our discipleship in our communities.
- What impact does politics and race have on faith? What impact does faith have on politics and race? Shouldn't race and politics stop at the door of the church and not enter?
- If Sunday morning continues to be the "Most segregated day " of the week, how do we facilitate change in our congregations ?
- Preaching justice without naming candidates
Please post your thoughts on this important topic!